Having earned my CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) designation, I am in a position to help foreign buyers and sellers navigate the Tampa Bay Area.  With a great set of resources behind me who only deal with this type of buyer and seller, I am able to point you in the right direction.  Also I can put you in touch with the right agent overseas if you are thinking of buying overseas.

Refer to this page for some more in-depth information:

International Real Estate

What you need to know before buying a home in the US:

Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Get a Mortgage in the U.S.? It Depends on Your Immigration Status

British American Tax information (for U.K. Citizens):

Buying Property in America

Investment Property in the USA (for U.K. Citizens):

Buying property in the USA: things to consider for British investors

Let's Start a Conversation About Your Home...

By giving us your phone number and email address, you are giving Michele Motley-DeGuenther permission to contact you via email or phone.